The Administrative Services Office provides information and support for those visiting Sanford Lab. Please read the visitor information page prior to your visit.
Prior to your visit, this office can help you with general inquiries.
Support to collaborators and researchers:
- Scheduling?we coordinate meeting space usage, office calendars, appointments, and meetings. We schedule and coordinate fleet vehicles for our Sanford Underground Research Facility staff in Berkeley. Contact Laboratory Receptionist Brooke Anderson.
- Workshops and Conferences ? we provide limited support in the planning and execution of workshops and conferences including recommending lodging, transportation, meeting locations, breakout facilities, presentation equipment, and related logistics items. Contact User Support Office Manager Mandy Knight.
- The Administrative Services Office provides administrative support and document review and editing for Sanford Lab staff.
- Publications Review Committee (PRC)?we coordinate committee meetings and track all publications and reviews through the PRC. To submit a publication for review, please complete the one-page entry form found here and forward by email, along with the draft publication, to User Support Office Manager Mandy Knight.
- SDSTA Board of Directors?we provide logistics, meeting administration, and monthly status reporting support for the SDSTA Board of Directors. Click here for the meeting archive.