Implementing Three Dimensional Science Teaching (Summer 2018)
Three Dimensional Learning
- Three Dimensions
- A New Vision for Science Education
- NGSS Lesson Screener
- A Framework for K-12 Science Education
- Published Bee Study by a class of 8 year olds
- Phenomena for NGSS
- Using Phenomena in NGSS-Designed Lessons and Units
- NASA Earth Observatory
- Radio Lab (Podcast)
- 99 Percent Invisible (Podcast)
- STEM Teaching Tools about Assessment
- Open Education Resource—online course on 3D assessment
- Seeing Students Learn Science
- A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts and Core Ideas
- Argumentation Toolkit
- Talk Science Primer
- Talk Activities Flowchart
- A Discourse Primer for Science Teachers
- Is it important to distinguish between the explanation and argumentation practices in the classroom?
- How can I get my students to learn science by productively talking with each other?
- Rich Talk = Rich Learning
- Beyond the written C-E-R: Supporting classroom argumentative talk about investigations
- How can formative assessment support culturally responsive argumentation in a classroom community?
- How can I foster curiosity and learning in my classroom? Through talk!
- How can I promote equitable sense-making by setting expectations for multiple perspectives?